The mission of Twin Lakes Elementary is to provide a safe, respectful, and responsible environment to maximize student learning and ensure every student is empowered to grow academically, social-emotionally, and behaviorally every day in all environments.
- Every child is our child and needs to be accepted as an individual.
- All students can become life-long learners by developing individual strengths.
- All students are capable of becoming problem solvers and responsible members in the community.
- All staff and students will demonstrate respect, responsibility and safety.
- All staff will teach and model good character that builds self-worth and helps each child meet his/her potential.
- Our school provides a safe place to learn and cultivates positive relationships with others.
- Our school environment includes tolerance, caring and support for the whole child.
- Parent involvement and support is critical to the education, development and success of each child.