(Why do we exist?)
The mission of Twin Lakes Elementary is to provide an excellent education in a safe, respectful, responsible environment that empowers our students to achieve success in all areas every day.
(What do we want to become to accomplish our purpose?)
Our vision is to work collaboratively to provide a safe, positive learning environment. We will implement a rigorous and relevant curriculum to meet our students’ academic and social emotional needs for today, tomorrow, and the future.
(How we will behave to create the school that will achieve our vision)
- Every child is our child and will be accepted as an individual
- We will focus on all students becoming life-long learners by developing individual strengths
- We will create an environment where all students are capable of becoming problem solvers and responsible members in the community
- All staff and students will demonstrate respect, responsibility and safety.
- All staff will teach and model good character that builds self-worth and helps each child meet his/her potential.
- We will provide a safe place to learn and cultivate positive relationships with others.
- We will establish an environment which includes tolerance, caring and support for the whole child.
- We will work with parents to support involvement and support which is critical to the education, development and success of each child.